Accreditation & Accolades
Northern Kentucky University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC™) to award associate, baccalaureate, master's, and doctoral degrees
The Haile/US Bank College of Business is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International)
The baccalaureate degree in nursing/master’s degree in nursing and postgraduate APRN certificate at Northern Kentucky University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington DC, 20001, 202-887-6791.
ACEN - The Doctor of Nursing Practice Program is fully accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing. 3343 Peachtree Road, NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326, 404-975-5000.
- Ranked among "America's Top Colleges" by Forbes magazine for ten years in a row
- Ranked among the "Best Regional Universities South" by U.S. News & World Report
- Designated as a bronze status 2019-2020 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media
- Ranked one of the "Best for Vets Colleges" among four-year schools by Military Times, 2019
- Ranked #28 among "Best Online Graduate Nursing Programs" by U.S. News & World Report, 2018
- The Bachelor of Science in Health Science program has been ranked one of the top 25 degree programs of its kind in the country by TheBestSchools.org