Accreditation & Accolades
Northern Kentucky University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC™) to award associate, baccalaureate, master's, and doctoral degrees
The Haile/US Bank College of Business is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International)
The baccalaureate degree in nursing/master’s degree in nursing and postgraduate APRN certificate at Northern Kentucky University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington DC, 20001, 202-887-6791.
ACEN - The Doctor of Nursing Practice Program is fully accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing. 3343 Peachtree Road, NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326, 404-975-5000.
- Ranked among "America's Top Colleges" by Forbes magazine for nine years in a row
- Recognized by AffordableCollegesOnline.org as having the greatest lifetime return on investment among Kentucky colleges and universities
- Ranked among the "Best Regional Universities South" by U.S. News & World Report
- Designated a Military Friendly® School by Victory Media as well as a top school in the Military Advanced Education & Transition Guide to Colleges & Universities 2016
- Ranked among the top colleges for future service members by The College Database
- The Haile/US Bank College of Business was recognized in the top 75 "Best for Vets: Business Schools 2016" by Military Times and is among the top 296 business schools in the nation, according to The Princeton Review
- Ranked #28 in Best Online Graduate Nursing Programs by U.S. News & World Report, 2018
- The Bachelor of Science in Health Science program has been ranked one of the top 25 degree programs of its kind in the country by TheBestSchools.org